- Stillwater Artisanal Ales is debuting their newest beer, "The Perfect Crime," at Of Love & Regret in Brewers Hill at 6 PM on Monday the 26th.
- MONDAY NOV 26, 2012 AT 6PMBRASSERIE BFMWe will have BFM owner/brewer Jerome Rebetez from BFM here with a whole bunch of his great beers. Jerome is coming all the way from Switzerland, so this is something you do not want to miss.So here is the line up:ON DRAFT:BFM DouzeBFM XIV La QuatorzeIN BOTTLES-big bottles will be served by the glass.BFM/Terrapin Spike & Jerome Cuvee DeliranteBFM Cuvee Du 8Eme 2007BFM La MeuleBFM Procrastinator Ice BockBFM La Dragonne(Served Warm)BFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien 2004BFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien 2005BFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien 2011BFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien Grand Cru Vin BlancBFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien Grand Cru RHum BarrelsBFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien Grand Cru TrousseauBFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien Grand Cru Vin JauneBFM Abbaye De Saint Bon Chien Grand Cru Merlot Piana
- Max's on the Tuesday Beer Social the 27th will be serving very special beers from Dominion: ON CASK: Dominion Scotch Ale dry Hopped w/ Chinook; ON DRAFT: Morning Glory, Baltic Porter, and "a very special Sour Keg".
- DuClaw Tap Takeover at Frosco Tap House in Columbia Wednesday the 28th, 6 PM:
Bare Ass Blonde
Bad Moon Porter
EuForia Toffee Nut Brown Ale
Mysterium Belgian Spiced Ale
Venom Pale Ale
Black Lightning American Black Ale
X-4 Macchiato Milk Stout
X-5 Sorachi Ace Imperial IPA
H.E.R.O. 2012 Chocolate Chipotle Stout
Devils Milk Barleywine
Retribution Single Barrel Bourbon Aged Imperial Stout
Repent Belgian Pent
and TWO surprises that are both simply DIVINE
Bad Moon Porter (dry hopped with Mittlefruh Hallertau)
HellRazer IPA (dry hopped with Citra, Chinook, Columbus, Cascade, Simcoe and Amarillo).
- Peabody Heights Brewery will offer its first brewery tours and debut its Tasting Room on Saturday, Dec. 1 at 10 AM, with tours lasting until 4 PM.
- The annual Mid-Atlantic Holiday Ale Festival formerly held at The Brewers Art has been moved once again down to the Pratt Street Ale House, from noon to 4 PM on Dec. 8th; tickets are $40 and are available here.
- The Columbia Ale House isn't even officially open yet, and they've announced their own holiday ale tasting on Dec. 21st, with details to follow....
- Several places have planned events centered around the supposed Mayan calendar prediction of the "end of the world" (otherwise known as "we ran out of room on the slab") on Dec. 21, 2012, with offerings that day or the day before of Unibroue's La Fin du Monde, or "End of the World." Flying Dog, meanwhile, will hold an "end of the world" tap takeover at Max's Taphouse with a supposedly record-setting 56 taps to be FD products, on the 21st.
Range Trip: Monday Edition
7 hours ago