10. You're picking out which beer shirts to wear on which days.
9. Your schedule-planning spreadsheet is now wall-sized.
8. You're taking a vacation week for the occasion.
7. You've filled out a temporary mail-forwarding form to have your mail sent to Max's Taphouse.
6. You actually ask a price for filling a REAL "yard of ale."
5. You've plotted out which of your friends lives closest to which pubs, and which have futons or sofa beds.
4. You've already downloaded or printed out tasting notes for all the special beers listed so far on the schedules.
3. You've already arranged for rides home from all the events in question, or gotten your Weekly MTA Pass.
2. You've taken out a home equity loan to pay for all of it.
1. You've already requested the second week of October 2010 as vacation time.
Got better ideas?
Remember Cap Guns?
6 hours ago