27 April 2010

Resurrection in CANS coming soon?!?!??!?!?!

I'm not getting into the middle of this one any more.

I'm just going to direct you to THIS BLOGPOST bu fellow beer writer Jack Curtin.......

Jack claims to have held a prototype production can in his hand.  I've had the guys at 1106 N. Charles Street deny to me in the past that they were going to put this beer into cans at Sly Fox.

If it shows up, try it and see if you think it tastes like Rezzie.  If not, let me know so we can get those Sly Fox blokes for fraud.  If it tastes like Rezzie, well..............  don't ask ME why they denied it the first time around.

1 comment:

Caederus said...

Conformation and pic in Midnight Sun http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/midnight_sun/blog/2010/04/brewers_art_will_can_resurrect.html