The DuClaw Brewing Company Beer Brunch is headed to Bowie! TICKETS GO ON SALE WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15TH, 2010 AT 9AM exclusively through our online store. Tickets are $45 each, and there are ONLY 50 AVAILABLE, so get yours before they’re gone!I don't have to tell you where to go to get the tickets, do I? I didn't think so. Now, considering the unpredictability of winer weather in January, I'm predicting this one will take, oh, about an hour to sell out.
The Beer Brunch is Sunday, January 9th, 2011 at 9am, at DuClaw Brewing Company of Bowie. Join us for 6 courses of scrumptious brunch fare expertly paired with some of our finest brews:
• Sweet Potato Pancakes with a Vanilla Almond Syrup topped with Fresh Homemade Cream paired with Cask Conditioned Vanilla Cinnamon Sawtooth Belgian Wit
• Spiced Pumpkin Waffles topped with a Cinnamon Cream paired with Cask Conditioned Double Spiced 31 Munich Dunkel
• Beer Marinated Steak and Eggs paired with Devil’s Milk Barleywine
• Cherry Strata paired with Cherry Black Jack Stout
• Beer Biscuits and Maple Sausage Gravy paired with Euphoria Toffee Nut Brown Ale
• Banana Crepes with a Chocolate Drizzle paired with 13 Degrees Hefeweizen
As an added bonus, DuClaw Brewing Company Brewmaster Jim Wagner will be on hand to discuss the pairings and answer your questions!
Monday Morning Music
14 hours ago