11 June 2010

World Cup Time: Bring It On!

I could try to do a rehash of which bars are doing what for the World Cup games, but instead I'll just refer you over to Sam Sessa and his "corkboard" list at his Midnight Sun Baltimore Sun blog.

Potential good-beer places to which to pay attention:  Pratt Street Ale House (naturally), Slainte in Fells Point, Alonso's in Roland Park (FREE breakfast buffet for 7:30 a.m. games!), Racers Cafe in Parkville, Abbey Burger Bistro in Federal Hill (man, I gotta go back there), and I would expect at least one telly in Max's to be tuned to the games now and then...........

Anyone else promising both the World Cup games and beer we beer snobs really want better than Carlsberg or Heineken?  Leave a comment so I can add you to the above list............

No comments: