Brew at the Zoo here at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, or the Brewers Association of Md. Springfest forty miles to the west in Frederick?
Actually, you don't have to choose. The Brew at the Zoo is for both Saturday and Sunday!
At the Zoo fest:
- Bawlmer Beer: Amber’s Ale & Formstone Ale
- Gordon Biersch: Marzen & Sommerbrau
- Evolution Brewing: Primal Pale Ale, Lucky 7 Porter, Summer Beer & #3 IPA
- Lancaster Brewing: Hop Hog IPA, Strawberry Wheat & Milk Stout
- Magic Hat: #9, Circus Boy , Lucky Kat, Wacko
- Saranac: Imperial IPA, Pomegranate Wheat, Pale Ale, Lake Placid Ubu Ale
- Ommegang: Rare VOS Amber Ale, Abbey Ale, Hennepin, Three Philosophers
- Olivers: 3 Lions Ale, Irish Red, Amber, Iron Man IPA
- Sierra Nevada: Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale, Pale Ale, Big Foot, Summerfest Lager
- Dogfish Head: Aprihop, Burton Baton, Indian Brown Ale, 90 Minute IPA
- Pyramid: Haywire Hefeweizen, Curve Ball Blonde Ale
- Stone Brewing: Levitation Ale, India Pale Ale & Smoked Porter
What I've never understood is why the Zoo fest doesn't work a little better to get some more animal-themed beers there. Three obvious candidates: Ruddy Duck Brewery, Rhino Chasers Ale (not fully operational yet), and Otter Creek Brewing......