The DuClaw Brewing empire is getting aboard the beer-breakfast/brunch bandwagon with its first Beer Brunch, a six-course, $45 extravaganza on Sunday, Dec. 19th at 9 a.m.at their Arundel Mills location:
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with a Vanilla Almond Syrup topped with Fresh Homemade Cream paired with Sawtooth Belgian Wit
- Spiced Pumpkin Waffles topped with a Cinnamon Cream paired with 31 Spiced Munich Dunkel.
- Beer Marinated Steak and Eggs paired with Devil’s Milk Barleywine
- Cherry Strata paired with Cherry Black Jack Stout
- Beer Biscuits and Maple Sausage Gravy with Euphoria Toffee Nut Brown Ale
- Banana Crepes with a Chocolate Drizzle with 13 Degrees Hefeweizen